SUPREMEKALM creates enhanced mushroom tincture products by combining them with other botanicals.
Our unique formulations are designed to help improve and/or enhance a healthy and balanced lifestyle. These mushrooms have been used to support health and longevity for thousands of years.
Research continues to find new evidence to support their health-enhancing properties.
• May help boost immune system
• Could assist in lowering blood cholesterol levels
• Might help to keep tumors from enlarging
• Could act as an anti-aging agent
• Could be used to help enhance the immune system
• May help improve sleep
• Could help to assist in lowering blood pressure
• May assist in reducing daily stress levels
• Could help reduce anxiety and stress and help ease insomnia.
• May help boost cognitive function.
• Could help treat Alzheimer's disease.
• May aid as an antidepressant.
• Could improve circulation and reduce swelling.
• Could help to relieve anxiety symptoms.
• May be helpful in reducing smooth muscle spasms associated with various gastrointestinal inflammatory disorders as well as flatulence.
• Could act as a strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
• Might help to promote a calming effect that could assist in sleep aid and help treat insomnia.
• Could be used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants.
• May provide relief from upper respiratory tract infections, coughs, bronchitis, cholera, backache, bedwetting, and visual problems.
• Could help to treat symptoms of menopause as well as menstrual cramps.
• May be used to provide relief from colic in infants.
• Could be used for increasing energy, stamina, strength and mental capacity.
• May help the body adapt to and resist physical, chemical, and environmental stress while strengthening the nervous system.
• Could help to improve sexual function, as well as improved athletic performance and to shorten workout recovery time.
• May be used to treat disorders such as irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol, tuberculosis and diabetes.
• Could help to boost immune system and improve blood circulation due to its source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
• May help aid as a cognitive stimulant and can help improve memory performance and quality , memory recall, alertness and focus.
• Could help boost immune and help to improve blood circulation.
• May improve memory speed in healthy, older adult.
• Could be used to treat stomach upset, as well as ulcers and eye infections.
• May be used for eye infections like conjunctivitis.
• Could provide relief from menstrual cramp pain and discomfort.
• May be used to treat wound care as well
• May be used as an excellent stress reliever, whose benefit can be attributed to the oil's aphrodisiac properties
• Could be used to help treat neurological disorders, such as memory loss, anxiety, and depression.
• May be an aid to help relieve symptoms of arthritis, sprains, strains, and muscle pain, as well as rheumatism.
• Could help to dilate major arteries, relieving excess blood pressure
Could be used to relieve pain, arthritis, as well
• May be used to help treat fever, dysentery,
boils and ulcers.
• Could be used to treat various cancers.
• May help fight infection and inflammation.
May be used to help increase energy, longevity, and vitality.
• Could help the body better cope with either
mental or physical stress.
• May be used to prevent colds and flu.
• Could be used for unclear thinking, diabetes,
and male erectile dysfunction.
• Could be used to treat cancer as well as chemotherapy side effects.
• May assist in Immune protecting and anti-tumor properties.
• Could aid in lowering cholesterol, improving cardiovascular health to lower risk of heart disease.
• May be used to treat HIV/AIDS , chronic fatigue syndrome(CFS), hepatitis, hay fever,
diabetes, weight loss or control and infertility due to polycystic ovary syndrome.
• Could be used to fight infections like the common cold, flu, and other upper respiratory infections.
• May be used to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health.
• Could aid against infections including UTI’s, vaginal yeast infections, herpes, HIV/AIDS as well as HPV.
• May help treat anxiety, ADHD, CFS, migraines, as well as helps with white
blood cell count as well.
• Could help fight infections like malaria, tonsillitis, streptococcus, syphilis, as well as
nose and throat infections.
• May have the potential improve heart health and fight inflammation, cancer, diabetes and aging.
• Could potentially boost energy stamina as well as oxygen use during exercise while reducing fatigue.
• May be used for strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging.
• May increase strength and muscle mass and helps to reduce anxiety and stress.
• Could help to alleviate and reduce symptoms of depression.
• May help Ashwagandha is helpful in reducing blood sugar levels as well as cortisone levels.
• Could help calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system.
• May delay the growth of cancer cells and induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) of cancer cells.
• May help provide relief from menstrual cramp as well as uterine and ovarian pain.
• Could be an aid to support a healthy nervous system.
• May help to reduce muscle spasms as well as muscle tension including back, leg pain, arthritis, as well as polymyalgia.
• Could be used to relieve asthma as well as hypertension.
• Could be used for insomnia, anxiety and headaches.
• May aid in digestive problems.
• Could help with relief from post-exercise muscle pain and fatigue.
• May be used in minimizing menopausal hot flashes agent.
• Could help with stimulating the central nervous system, increase endurance as well as replenishing energy levels.
• May assist in strengthening the immune system as well as increasing red and white blood cell counts.
• Could help to lower blood pressure and promote blood circulation.
• May be used as an appetite stimulant, also helps to promote weight gain.
• Could be used to treat HIV infection and to protect cancer patients against side effects of radiation treatment.